my follower:>

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Think +VE!!

Friends.....do they trust me??depends on them..but when i told them,they replied with sarcasm..ermm...people..everyone have their own opinion...friends??for me,it consists of both sex..male and female..but the way how treat both gender are different..ok fine...the boys said ''haha,man..ko layan gak perempuan''...when i walk at alamanda with the boys for movies, a girl,friend of mine, come to me...she said ''sombong an ko skang''..haha..ape laaa...alamanda is a shopping complex near putrajaya that most of my putrajayarians work...so, whenever i see a girl whether from my SMK Putrajaya Presint 8(1) or SMS Bagan Datoh, i just say ''hey''...thats enough...just trying to avoid the word ''SOMBONG'' come out from her voice..do you know what the thing i told my friends until they replied with sarcasm??

just a simple thing---A.k  t.a.k  m.e.s.e.j  p.e.r.e.m.p.u.a.n--

ok...from here i know that some of you now maybe says that ''ek elle,poyo la budak nih'',''ingat ade budak nak mesej dia!!'' ,''bajet la dia nih!'' , ''ingat aku mati ke tak mesej ko''.....maybe this words come from their mouth... but still i stick with my Principe..do you know that,many things unexpected can happen when a boy messaging a girl.. we should try to avoid the word  FITNAH!! ..come on la guys..we can' stop people from keep talking..so want we can do is avoid...what will you do if your girlfriend messaging with a anonymous boy??mesti soal kow kow punyer an!!....x ke kesian kat budak tuh??x pasal pasal kene sound ngan boyfriend....so,suits yourself,but for me..i have other things to care about...its okay for a girl message me but remember that only a appropriate message i will reply such as an emergency or ask about hukum islam...think deeply before doing something...for your information,the only girl i message are those who have relative with me...if you want me to message you,marry my eldest brother...haha..just joking....haha...ignore the thing that i just said...

SORRY

my apology to those who i not reply their messages.....i start not to message girl is in April...thats why previous month you still receive my message but its stop there...seek for your forgiveness ...and hakimah(kim),i'm very sory for not reply,i just don't know what the thing i should message back...if i could press the CTRL and Z button can undo my action,i'll do that...can you all do me a favour...??please don't give a harsh look on me when you see me wherever an whenever we will meet...we still friends...
till then...insyaAllah :)

7 comments:

smilenajah93 said...

hahaha
its okayh la~~
i understand it!
thanx you!

smilenajah93 said...

hahaha
its okayh la~~
i understand it!
thanx you!

nikman malek said...

time kaseh kim...
jgn marah yer :)

smilenajah93 said...

nk mara wat apew! kim hormat keputusanmu...hahahh~ its okayh la!!~xyah rsow,,,ngan kim cool jerkk! ngeEE~

smilenajah93 said...

btw,,nk ckp, eja name kim kat sblh site tuh salah la nikman~
najah hakimah~ not doouble J~
thanx ya!

An0nym0us said...

yeah! dats my boy..
ble plak aku na insaf cam ko.
ur fone my fone..
sme jerk..
btw kim..
double spell with no double O..:)

Anonymous said...

Nikman, nie mummy Jie...sometime anakanda...hidup ini kita perlu berubah mengikut masa, perubahan yg baik kita jdkan ikutan, cuma ade masanya kita juga memerlukan kekawan tidak mengira gender mereka.

So sekarang nie camana, nak ikut mummy shoot gambar tak, mummy nie wanita and Nina pun perempuan...