my follower:>

Thursday, April 14, 2011

conflict between nikman and a boy affect his facebook??


after wandering for a while...then i stared through the wall...i've been thinking ''sudah cukup ke amalan aku nak bawak ke akhirat kelak?''...out of the blue,someone knocked my door and called my name...''nikman!!ini aku la..bukak la pintu,biarkan aku masuk''...well,of course i let him in...then i asked him''ko buat ape kat sini?''...then he replied''aku datang nak tolong ko''....then we start our conversation...as a normal person,i questioned him ''ko boleh tolong ak dari segi apa??''..................


boy : urm...nikman...i know you better than you know yourself...

nikman : well boy...i think you got a wrong person here,my dear..

boy : nope..i got you Nornikman bin Malek..i know more about you beside your full name and your ID number...

nikman : then,why don't you try me...

boy : as you wish...nikman malek,now you suffered from the way how  you live..you seems to be wandering around act like a normal person,hang out with your friends..but worries lie within you are now becoming more complicated...while you around your friend,happiness is the thing that you showed  to tell them that you okay...but i know you better..remember that...

nikman : stop right there!!enough,okay!!i admit...you better than i do..so,in what way can you help me through my misery life??

boy : first i posted at your facebook wall about FB...

nikman : (after saw the post)what the heck are you doing that to my facebook??who are you??how can you access my facebook..as far as i know,only safwan and akif can access my facebook?how you pass the security network?

boy : i have all your password nikman malek...haha...it seems like you don' know me..okay let me brief about myself....
nikman....my name is nikman...

i'm the boy who already lives as much old as you live...end of intro,i am you nikman...you can called me IMAN,i love that name very much...okay...now you know me??

nikman : wow!!okay!!its kinda weird and quiet confusing..

iman : confuse is a normal thing for now..

nikman : but..but...why did you do this to my facebook?

iman : okay nikman..i'm just want to help you..after subuh prayer...what did you do besides al-mathurat??online facebook right??here i am to manage your time wisely...you said you want to lead people to a way that Allah prefer..how about manage yourself to be the best first??in the way to be a better person on islamic way,you must put yourself as number one then you put other people...what you did in MAJLIS ILMU was great and now focus about yourself..

nikman : fine..but now,how am i supposed to reach my friend??

iman : haha..what a childish question that you are asking me??mobile phone...they can contact you from here and so are you...please nikman,be a grown man...without you they can still survive what...haha.you not that important to them...you just wasting your time be around them..

nikman : hah?what?is that so??

iman : cool nikman...i'm just messing up with you but other than that is true...

nikman : so,iman...what am i supposed to do now??

iman : well,i'm already manage your time...tak kan nak suruh semua ana buat wahai nikman malek..you manage yourself...i just support you from inside...okay bro??

nikman : yezzaa...thanks a lot iman...without you..i don't what am i going to be...

iman : no worry la nikman...you just need moral support...haha..helping you means that i helping myself at padang masyar later on...just promise me nikman...what Ali Zainal Abidin said to you,just do what he told..he just want you to success in your life and at akhirat kelak...insyaAllah

if anything goes up nikman...you can roger roger me!!
no hal la bro...love you iman...

*well,thats what my facebook life gonna be...i'll try control myself about facebooking....maybe once in a month i'll online..but still i love you all ...

No comments: