my follower:>

Thursday, April 14, 2011

damn you machine!!!

most of the rich person have more than one air-conditioner..and for me it is enough with one air-cond...this was my second time overnight at my friend house at Taman Seri Putra...the night i'm having there is not the night like any other hotels that i have already been..my friend here can sleep within zero degree in his bedroom...Pergh!!! i solute that..but please don't make me died from frostbite...to warm myself,i sleep early around 10.30 pm  in his blanket...with the air condition like almost in the refrigerator,do you thing i did sleep well??no no..you wrong!!damn cold machine!!after subuh baru bleh tenang tidur after he switch off that device...i didn't blame my friend but i blame the machine...why not his air-cond like other air-conditioner in the hotel...when i'll grow up,i'll never ever have a thought to place the air-conditioner inside my bedroom...

*this story just for fun only...it depends on a person to judge him/herself about the machine...

No comments: