my follower:>

Friday, November 18, 2011

is that so?


When i was being a secondary student, i usually saw college students use their laptop to download things like movies and games rather than academic matters. watta heck?come on la, if i got laptop at that time,i'll make it worth...i turn on their lappy and all i can see was movies here and there....



after some time and i officially graduated from S.M Sains Bagan Datoh (sabda) in 2010, i got asus as my companion at UiTM penang...
since that time, i was talking to myself,lol i am being like them (the college student)...
why i'm saying that? it is because my lappy now downloading movies XD.. while i'm typing here,its appear that i'm bored and blogging while waiting for the movie to complete download :)
ahaha....here at campus,its like i went back to boarding school,..no time for movies,study study study as the subjects getting complex by the semester...that's why whenever i free from classes,i sit back at my room and watch movies or gaming with my roommates :)
goodluck in ur study,it seems that my movies have finished download..time to watch..chow dulu..hehe

2 comments:

smilenajah93 said...

gmbar first comel :P

nikman malek said...

huhu...biase la gambar time budak budak :)...thx kim ^_^